1. 2 eggs, lightly beaten with a dash of milk
2. roasted or boiled beetroot cut into cubes
3. black beans, drained and rinsed. Season
4. Ricotta with a pinch of salt, stirred through
5. 1 tsp butter
6. Fresh rocket (handful)
1. Heat a tsp of butter in a non-stick pan.
2. Pour the beaten eggs and milk mixture into a non-stick pan.
2. Lift the pan off the heat and make circular motions to get the egg mixture to spread out evenly. You can use a spatula to do this.
3. Once it has just set, slide out onto a plate.
4. Fill one half of the omelette base with the roasted beetroot, fresh rocket and black beans.
5. Top with the salted ricotta.
6. Drizzle with olive oil and season to taste.